PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
JaNeice Gilbert....Proposal Development Support Consultant
Over 14 years experience supporting Federal Government agencies, private sector, and local/state government agencies; providing, proposal development consulting, assuming proposal coordinator, production coordinator, desktop publisher, and editor roles.
- Review and outline all requirements for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Management activities include: organizing, scheduling, compliance, coordination, presentations,
- Ability to critique proposals and make improvement recommendations,
- Assist in proposal production, and all related tasks necessary to compete for and win contract awards.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and opportunities;
- Collect and analyze data on prospective customers and on competitors;
- Create document templates
- Assist with book checks and proposal production,
- Create and edit proposal graphics
- Creates document templates
- Spell-check and proofread
- Typeset for page count restraint
- Generates acronym list
- Search and review for risk and quality wording,
- Review table and figure sequences/match name to reference,
- Corrects graphics titles for consistency,
- Check for unique punctuation or spelling/spacing, grammar and sentence structure,